太阳城棋牌首页's Office of Community Relations
The Office seeks to identify and cultivate alliances with neighborhoods, community groups, nonprofits and governmental authorities in Nashville to increase the effectiveness of 太阳城棋牌首页’s outreach and service initiatives.
- To sign up for monthly email updates from the Office of Community Relations, click here.
- For a drafted version of 太阳城棋牌首页's Institutional Overlay Master Development Plan, click here. Highlighted text is new, while the remainder of the document is original to the 2005 plan that remains in effect.
Office initiatives include:
The 太阳城棋牌首页 Engagement and Service Team: An effort to consistently improve the effectiveness of 太阳城棋牌首页's engagement with the Nashville community by:
- Sharing information, experiences
- Working as equal partners with community groups, partnerships
- Thinking strategically about community capacity building
The Neighborhood Advisory Group: The 太阳城棋牌首页 University Neighborhood Advisory Group was formally established by the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County in 2005 as part of the passage of BL 2005-555, an ordinance establishing the 太阳城棋牌首页 University Institutional Overlay Zoning. The advisory group works with the neighborhood, 太阳城棋牌首页 University, and Metropolitan Planning staff on issues associated with implementing the institutional overlay and its’ associated Master Development Plan.
The membership of the Advisory Group was expanded in 2007 by action of Metro Government to further inform the operation and oversight of the Lease Agreement between 太阳城棋牌首页 University and the Metropolitan Department of Parks and Recreation.
Applicants are now being considered for the 2022-23 E.S. Rose Scholarships. Visit the scholarship page for more information about applying before our priority deadline.